Starting with frozen pastry cups makes this recipe a breeze. It's delicious, and you can get creative with combinations to accent the notes of the Vanilla Chai Chèvre!
- Vanilla Chai Chèvre, 7 ounces
- 1 package frozen pastry cups
- 1 pomegranate
- 2 oz. chocolate sauce or melted dark chocolate
- 6 oz candied walnuts
- 1 small package raspberries
- 1 small package figs
- 1 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 leaves fresh mint
Snip the corner of the chèvre package, and using it like a pastry bag, squirt a dollop into each pastry cup. Bake at 350F for 15 minutes, then accent and customize pastry cups with fruit, nuts, cinnamon and chocolate.